Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 6

It's Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday.
-This song has become our team's...theme?

Also. I (Mallory) am sitting in Cafe Neo near the Plaza Coyoacan, getting ready for Neo's Cafe Night. As a team, we're performing so please pray that God will endow us with wonderful musical talents haha Seriously though, I think we all sound really good. It's going to be a good night with performances by local artists and by Tres Hermanos (DK, Benny Yu, and Stephen Lee). Quite awesome.

This morning we said goodbye to the people we've been seeing this past week, which was actually more difficult than I'd imagined. They have left a deep, lasting impact on my life, and I really hope to see them again soon.

My ankle was bothering me so much this morning that I was afraid I wouldn't be able to even leave the house but one talk with Janice and one promise to God later and I was completely fine. Praise the Lord!

I'm so excited for tonight. My Spanish is minimal, but I really want to talk to people and transcend the language barrier. Please pray that God will give me the words to say!

Oh goodness. There are so many more things to say...but my team is calling me to play Dance Central on the Kinect. I am a terrible dancer so I'll probably make a fool of myself but...oh well. We should be fools for God in everything we do, even video games, yes? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment