Friday, March 25, 2011

God is SO good.

He is SO good.

I'm sitting in the Neo cafe, listening to awesome musicians singing AMAZING praise songs.

Forever God is faithful. Forever God is strong.

At the moment, I am filled with so much love for everyone who has made the decision to move their lives in the US to be here in Mexico City. They have such faith in God, to follow Him down here. It's inspiring to see how much they trust God, despite their struggles and whatever frustrations they may have. I aspire to have that much trust someday.

You are overcomer, you are heart transformer, you are life forever, ever more. You bring songs to the hopeless shower grace on our weakness. You are love forever, ever more.

El es Santo. EL ES SANTO.

(The italicized lines are songs that we were singing as I typed this blog post out. I told you, I'm listening to amazing praise songs.)

It's definitely been an amazing trip. More on my thoughts later because I need a bit of time to process everything. It's all been pretty crazy and definitely challenging but so, so blessed.

P.S. Charis, (big)Micah, and (baby)Micah are so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment